Don’t let their heartbeats stop!
Campaign to support political prisoners in Iran deprived of medical attention
Campaign to Free Political Prisoners in Iran (CFPPI) has initiated a two-month of action in support of political prisoners in Iran who are deprived of medical attention.
The two-month campaign starts on 10 October 2013, which is the World Day Against the Death Penalty, and will end on 10 December 2013, which is the Human Rights Day.
Depriving prisoners of medication and medical attention has become a widespread practice by the authorities of the Islamic regime and the international community has so far turned a blind eye on this matter. This is outrageous!
The aims of this campaign are:
– To expose the widespread practice of the Islamic regime authorities in Iran for sentencing the prisoners to “Silent Death” by depriving them of medical attention so they can die without being executed.
– To exert pressure on the Islamic regime in Iran to provide these prisoners with much needed medical attention immediately and unconditionally.
The names of political prisoners in the following link are the names of only a fraction of political prisoners who are in a dire need of medical attention. During the two-month campaign, every day we publish description(s) of one or two prisoners on the following list and will highlight the situation of hundreds more who are currently suffering and are in danger of losing their lives. http://wp.me/P3apIv-59
HELP US SAVE THEM
- Signing the petition http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/don-t-let-their-heartbeats-stop
- Sending a letter to and contacting your local government and parliamentarians and request they put pressure on the regime in Iran to provide medical attention to these political prisoners
- Using your Facebook and Twitter to publicise this campaign and its literature
- Using the campaign’s logo on your Facebook and twitter profile picture
- Creating a short video clip about this campaign to be the voice of these political prisoners in Iran.
Help us save them, You can make a difference
Campaign to Free Political Prisoners in Iran (CFPPI)
For more information contact: Shiva Mahbobi- Spokesperson